Roseville Chase Balustrade and Pool Fence by JTS Glass Services in Roseville Chase.
JTS Glass Services gave Australian Fencing Awards some key information on their Roseville Chase Balustrade and Pool Fence project.
Challenges involved in the project
- The project was challenging as there was a lot of involved ideas and brainstorming to meet compliance.
- A lot of customer interaction which was great and we ensured everything met building codes.
- Lot of legwork involved, working on the side of a hill, 5 days total to complete the job.
Products used on the project
- 12mm valuable sized glass panels
- Marine Grade 2205 Stainless Steel Spigots
- Sourced from Glass Outlet, JTS Glass Suppliers, custom manufactured some of the stuff themselves.
Outcome of the project
- A fully compliant balustrade and pool fence that the customer was extremely happy with.
This project by JTS Glass Services has been nominated in the Australian FENCING Awards 2021.