Winner of the Innovation & Excellence in Commercial & Industrial Fencing category for 2021: Royal South Yarra Lawn Tennis club project by Dolphin Fencing in Toorak, Victoria.
Dolphin Fencing gave Australian Fencing Awards some key information on their Royal South Yarra Lawn Tennis club project.
Challenges involved in the project
- I worked on the project for around 6 months quoting and requoting multiple different style of fencing for the club.
- We were dealing with a high level of exposure on delecate areas at a prestigious Tennis Club.
- Everything we did was subject to scrutiny. The existing fence had been in place for around 60 years.
- There was a high level of custom fabrication required as no 2 panels were the same and Toughguard20 delivered.
- The project was consistently evolving. At times we were restricted to site access during Covid lockdowns for numbers onsite.
Products used on the project
- Toughguard20 Vertical Aluminium Slats
- D&D Technologies Sure Close hinges and Lokk latch Deluxe
- BFT Deimos sliding gate motor.
- Chainmesh fencing
- Concrete sleepers for the retaining wall.
- Moddex Handrail
Outcome of the project
- Working together with both Programmed Property Services, The Royal South Yarra Tennis Club, Toughguard20 and my installation team I believe we have nailed the scope and delivered a high level product that satisfies all the requirements of the club and its members.
- Everyone worked together as a team presented the best outcome possible with minimal disruption to the club, members and the general public.
This project by Dolphin Fencing is a Winner in the Australian FENCING Awards 2021.