Posts and Rails project by PH Fencing in Spring Flat NSW 2850.
PH Fencing gives Australian Fencing Awards some key information on their Posts and Rails project
Challenges involved in the project
- Client job was urgent as they were moving in with dogs once house build was completed and wanted to order material themselves as they had a very tight budget.
- Guiding them through the process of purchasing the right materials for the job and it a time frame suitable for the mill and install was all part of the task.
- Installation had to negotiate underground power, slopes, corners and matching in with existing fencing.
Products used on the project
- Class One Hardwood rails 150 x 50mm
- Class One 150 x 100mm posts
- Gal Cuphead Bolts
- Gal washers
- Cabots New timber Prep
- Deck Clean
- Waratah Flexabel MT LL 2.5mm plain wire
- Waratah LL 105mm Netting
- Max tension
- Poplar Hinges
- Cyclone 3.6m Gate
The outcome of the project
The customer was really pleased with the excellent quality of the workmanship, the quality of the timber and how superior it was to the existing partial fencing that had been done by the builder. They were also impressed with the support the office gave the client through the planning and communication process prior to the install. The install was done within a week or so of moving into their new house so they were very appreciative given our full schedule.
PH Fencing Social Media:
PH Fencing has been nominated in the Australian FENCING Awards 2020.